Implement a brand new application, intended to keep track of the hours worked on projects in a software development company. The users should be taken from company’s Active Directory.
The features of the application include the following:
- Allow creation, editing and deleting of system entities, depending on certain rules
- Summarize worked hours per various criteria
- Create monthly and project reports
- Export data to Excel
- Optional: implement communication with another internal application.
- Experience with ASP.NET/MVC ASP.NET
- Get acquainted with development tools (e.g. source-versioning, profilers, web technologies)
- Get a grip on design patterns and other best practices
- Good understanding of OOP
- Good Java or C# programming skills
- Visual Studio experience is a plus
- Send an as complete as possible CV, outlining any experience close to the requirements list. A letter of intent might be a plus
- 30 minutes technical interview focused on the requirements above
This internship consists of two phases, each being approximately one month long: (1) learning and (2) building the application. However, depending on intern’s existing experience, results can be accomplished on a 4 hours daily schedule