Be part of a team that implements a web application displaying products from different affiliate platforms using their available API’s. The application is developed using PhalconPHP framework and will run on Linux server.
The features of the application include the following:
- Import products from affiliates
- Manage the imported products
- List the products for users
- Manage other content like, pages, blog from admin panel
- Responsive layout for Mobile Devices
- Experience with PhalconPHP framework, Mysql, AngularJS
- Experience with developing a scalable architecture.
- Get acquainted with development tools (e.g. source-versioning, profilers, web frameworks and technologies)
- Get a grip on design patterns and other best practices
- Good understanding of OOP
- Experience with PHP, Mysql, and MVC frameworks is a plus
- Send an as complete as possible CV, outlining any experience close to the requirements list. A letter of intent might be a plus
- 30 minutes technical interview focused on the requirements above
This project must be prefaced with a period of learning about Web-related technologies and understanding the context, thus it is not suitable for a 3 weeks practice period. However, since the application will be broken down into a list of features to be developed and added gradually, the duration can be anywhere between 6 and 12 weeks, at a minimum of 4 hours daily.