- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing .NET web or desktop applications, on both front-end and back-end sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
- Development experience; C# is a plus.
- Experience with WinForms or ASP.NET; MVC, WPF, WCF are a plus.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects.
- Flexible hours.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Medical insurance plan.
- Working both at Infobest’s and customer’s locations (both in Timisoara).