- You are responsible for analyzing requirements, creating the technical concept, producing effort estimates and implementing new modules, system enhancements and change requests for web applications, mainly PHP and Magento ones.
- You may have to install, configure and maintain application modules in Unix-like environments.
- Actively communicate with the customer’s technical contact partner.
- Maintain the code-base and supervise the testing and integration of the technical solutions.
- Track progress and report on a weekly basis.
- Computer science university degree.
- Several years (min, 3 years) of PHP and web development background.
- PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience with Magento, Java Script, and PHP frameworks, MySQL, AJAX and JSON.
- Expertise in frontend development using semantic, standards-compliant (X) HTML, CSS.
- Experience with all major Web browsers and their compatibility problems.
- Ability to work well on Unix-like systems
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Demand-oriented and on-going
- Medical insurance plan.