- You are responsible for analyzing requirements, creating the technical concepts, produce effort estimates and coordinate the team effort for implementing new modules, system enhancements and change requests for existing Web applications.
- You will have to install, configure and maintain application modules in Unix-like environments.
- Actively communicate with the customer’s technical contact partner.
- Maintain the code-base and supervise the testing and integration of the technical solutions.
- Track progress and report on a weekly basis.
- Computer science university degree.
- Several years of frontend development background.
- Strong PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Programming experience with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Expertise in frontend development using semantic, standards-compliant (X) HTML, CSS.
- Extensive experience with all major Web browsers and their compatibility problems.
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building Web applications.
- Experience with application design, programming architecture and software lifecycle.
- Ability to work as a power user on Unix-like systems.
- Knowledge of software versioning tools (e.g., SVN) and frontend testing tools (e.g., Selenium).
- Good communication skills and team mentoring skills, good organizer.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
- You bring a high degree of motivation, commitment, and flexibility to complete your profile.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Demand-oriented and on-going
- Medical insurance plan.